Newly appointed IGP Traffic Jammu Basant Rath and IGP Personnel (Police Headquarters) JP Singh’s son today lodged complaints and counter-complaints against each other after IGP Traffic seized the Audi car of IGP Personnel’s son and handed it over to Gandhi Nagar Police Station for violation of traffic norms.

In his complaint to SHO Gandhi Nagar police station, Rath said, driver of Audi car No. CH01BK 7900 introduced himself as the son of an IPS officer after the vehicle was intercepted by him for wrong driving during reversing. Rath shared the story on Facebook with the public.

“The Audi car driver nearly barged into my vehicle,’’ Rath said in his complaint.
Rath in his statement said that the son of an IPS office also misbehaved with him and also tried to create a scene.

Angad, son of IGP Personnel (Police Headquarters) JP Singh, in his complaint to police, said his Audi car was forcibly taken away by a civilian.

Sources said the IGP Traffic has handed over Audi car to Gandhi Nagar police station for the seizure of the vehicle for the violation of Traffic guidelines.

In his complaint, Rath said the incident took place just outside Police Headquarters here.
Police authorities were yet to take action on both the complaints. The Audi car, however, remained parked at Gandhi Nagar police station.

4 thoughts on “Jammu: IGP Traffic Basant Rath & IGP Personnel’s Son lodge complaint against each other

• March 23, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Sir shamb Area bus conductor students 50% discount nhi da raha hai plzz sir action lezya inka khlif plz Sir I request u

• April 1, 2018 at 10:04 am

Sir i ma biggest fan of you.. Pless sir ak bar sirf ak bar ap panjrthi matador stand pr ao na sirf ak bar.. Pless pless sir ak bar. Panjrthi aur sidhra root pr

• April 3, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Sir I am a student of Aakash institution sir I belong to a very poor family sir at 3-04-2018 at 8pm when I am returning back to my room two strange person come and neet me and my friend and then after beating us they stole owr cell phone and money and aap us that if we tell any thing about this incident then they will kill US Sir we both are very poor so want justice you are our first and last hope sir they have a vehicle i.e SANTRO and the car number is JK 02 AE 6300 so please help us we are very thank full to you

• June 1, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Sir Ur one person toh help me …..1 .6. 2018 one police person buffet on my mouth without any reasion …….plz send me a contact no …..am.from jamu